A2 (Cow) Milk in Hand Made Soaps
This post talks about benefits of A2 cow milk in the hand Made soaps.
It is an astonishing fact that people at the age of 85 have a better and softens skin than our youngsters. We just skip experimenting with our precious skin with various chemicals and cosmetics and still not nourish our skin.
If we just complained our grandmother than she will advise only our traditional remedy to put on our skin i.e. cow milk or cream and other simple stuff. It is not too late to be aware that we have forgotten our traditional natural ingredients of skin nourishment due to the label of branded cosmetics.
For years milk is consider as a healthy food across the world. Especially we Indians cannot live without milk specially cow milk. It is consider as an essential part of our routine diet. But did you know the milk especially A2 cow milk has a lots of benefits for development for human health and also for skin and hair as well?
Let us start with benefits of milk in the soap
1) Milk soap contains lactic acid…which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) ingredient ….AHA that act as exfoliate or brightening agent, they also work to lighten uneven pigmentation and smooth out the skin texture. It is more hydrating and more effective at treating sun damaged skin.
2) Milk can be used as a facial and body cleanser. It has lactic acid, vitamins A, D and E and k and most importantly proteins that help to promote skin elasticity.Most importantly it contains retinol, a known anti-aging and skin restoring antioxidant.
3) Milk is one of the richest ingredient in handmade soap it act as a moisturizing agent.Milk nourishes deeper to the skin layers and conditioned the skin from inside.It can be a remedy for the skin dryness specially in the winter.
4) It adds firmness to the facial tissues of the face skin so our face skin become more elastic than before.
5) Milk also tones the skin in a gentle way.It also makes your skin clean from oil and dirt just like Activated charcoal in soap.
6) Milk also act as a acne fighting agent.It removes excess oil and also keeps a check on skin dryness.Thus it naturally keeps the acne under control.The skin become normal not too oily or dry so naturally the issue of acne resolved.
7) Milk also adds glow to the face. It improves the complexion and reverses the visible signs of dryness.Thus your skin glow and regular use of milk soap firms the skin regularly.
8) Milk always makes the skin more radiant by treating two biggest issues dark spots and acne marks.
Thus,it makes your skin lighter up to 3 shades and more radiant.
The specialty of hand Made soaps are they are made with all the natural ingredients according to the skin type like
Nutrients in A2 cow milk and their benefits for the skin.
Why A2 Milk in soap?
Handcrafted natural soaps always prefer the high quality organic ingredients in their product,which are in purest form...(A2 milk is produced by well nurtured cows ) and with no chemicals (Desi cows not injected by any hormones or antibiotics for more milk output) that's why our soap become more natural, chemical free, and in most purest form.
A2 Milk produced from cows who are loved and taken care of.Cows are given fresh fodder,clean water as a result milk produced is high quality and it is in most purest form.
Result of this cow milk as follows.....
- 12% more protein...... (which is required for the tissue repair and growth of the skin)
- 33% more vitamin D....... (is often called as 'sunshine vitamin' Vitamin D always have important role in internal skin protection and rejuvenation.The active form of Calcitriol (vit D3)
- 25% more vitamin A .....(Helps in speed up healing and prevents breakouts and supports the skin's immune system,and stimulate more natural moisturizer ) means it helps to more hydrate the skin and give it more radiant glow.It also promote and maintained the skin's uppermost layers (Dermis and Epidermis) the top two layers of the skin.
- 30% more cream.......This is the main ingredient which is required for the skin. More cream means more soft and supple skin,Milk cream contains lots of proteins and vitamins and it also maintain the liquid inside the tissue of the skin.It not only helps to maintain the skin elasticity but also helps to moisturize the dry skin.
- 15% more calcium.....More calcium means more skin glow.Calcium is another micro nutrient ,specially found in milk helps to preserve the skin glow.This nutrient is stored in the upper epidermis , the outer most layer of the skin ,that regulate the sebum production to keep the skin more hydrated and Eczema free.
A2 Milk Soap (Desi cow milk soap)
Our A2 Milk soap is made up with high quality A2(cow) milk and skin loving coconut and olive oil and also it blend with Shea butter and richest essential oils.
just remember that your skin is unique handle it with proper care.