Natural clay in Hand Made soaps.
Clay in the soap!
you didn't know!
If you've been looking for the natural solution that won't dry out your skin and also controls your acne and give you overall benefits like glowing skin than stop the search. Have a perfect product for you.....
Clay Hand Made soaps.
What is clay?
What are clay soaps?These are the natural soaps that use the natural active substance of clay. The soap lather is gently cleans the face while getting rid of all the excess dirt and oils in the pores.
Mostly clay soaps are ideal for Oily and acne prone skin, as it
Who are suitable for clay soaps?
Some of the common clay used in soap include French clay, Kaolin Clay and Calamine clay,Fuller's earth clay.
- Works best for dry to normal skin.
- It is the best option for the sensitive skin.
- It has a neutral PH and rich in silica dioxide.
- It does not make the skin dry
- it is very gentle on the skin makes it too soft and healthy.
- This clay is mild,white,fluffy clay.
- It helps to withdraw any toxins and impurities from the skin.
- It helps the skin to retain its moisture,which is also a great feature of any Clay soap.
Natural clay soaps
- It help to heal the skin and reduce inflammation and redness.
- It blinds with and removes toxins from your body.
- It also helps to absorb sweat naturally.
- It contains natural minerals such as calcium,magnesium and iron which gives additional benefits to the skin.
Fuller's earth clay
(Multani mitti )
- It is s a sedimentary clay and has a natural bleaching properties.
- It is used as a skin brightening agent in the soap.
- It also fight the acne and remove excess oil and sebum.
- Effective in treating sun burn and sun rashes.
- Not only remove the black heads but also makes the skin youthful and radiant.
- It also improve the blood circulation making the skin glow.
- It has excellent absorbing properties..
- It absorbs the extra oil from the skin.
- It has detoxifying effects on the skin.
- It increase the electricity of the skin makes it radiant.
- It is rich in minerals nutrients and antioxidants .
- Is extremely high in iron and effective for a skin detox.
- Once applied to the skin, red clay absorbs the dirt and impurities of the skin.
- It act as a cleanser of the face.
- Its drawing abilities make it a great toner and cleanser for acne-prone, oily and problem skin.
- It gives a calming effect to the skin.
- It is traditionally used as an antiseptic.
- Calamine clay mainly used to tackle the skin redness, irritation and skin itching specially in summers.
just remember that your skin is unique handle it with proper care.
Thus some common clay soaps are
- kaolin clay---Used for dry to normal skin.
- Bentonite clay---normal to oily skin
- French clay---for oily skin.
- calamine clay---Giving calming effect to all skin types.
THE SPECIALTY OF THE HANDMADE SOAPS IS THAT THEY CAN BE MADE ACCORDING TO THE TYPE OF THE SKIN LIKE NORMAL,DRY AND OILY WHICH WILL GIVE CORRESPONDING RESULT TO THE SKIN LOOKING FRESH AND NATURAL ALL THE TIME